In this blog post you are going to learn how to compress bulk images online. We know that if high quality images take time to load and it impacts on your page speed. Here I am going to hide you to compress images that load fast, and quality will remain same.
Compress bulk images online for Free.
There are many ways to compress images:
1. Using Photoshop App.
2. Using Image Compressor.
Use of an online service is a simple method to compress images, and it is possible to do so using JPEG Compressor. It is a free online tool for reducing the size of images. Jpegcompressor.com does not change image file format, length, or width. What’s more, it’s a time-saver that you can reduce the size of up to 20 images up to 5MB all at once.
Follow below steps to compress images.
- Go to the site jpeg compressor.
- Then, either click the “Select File” button and navigate to the image you want to
- compress or press Ctrl+V to paste a selection of images.
- Next, select the files you wish to compress, and then hit the “Upload & Compress” button.
- Once the compression process is complete, click the “Download” button to save the compressed image.
If you like our artile please share it on social media and if you want more article visit Busypersons.com